British Bike Hire have been providing bikes and running corporate days since the inception of the company.
From just hiring some bikes, to a full day-package with route planning, stops and support included, we can cater to your vision; offering a complete solution for your clients or staff to enjoy a truly memorable cycling experience.
Services offered include:
- Cycle Hire – Our fleet is meticulously maintained, and each bike gets a full safety check before going out; the massive selection means that we can get the right bike for any type of rider. We offer a sliding discount depending of volume
- Delivery – We can deliver any quantity of bikes to you subject to availability
- Mechanical support – We can offer full mechanical support via differing methods:
- On the route support means an experienced rider brings up the rear of a group and along with their tools, has the capacity to fix any potential problems (great for when vehicle accessibility is limited!)
- Start/Finish Line support is great for a last minute check or if a “return to base” is an option
- Mobile van support can follow riders on the road or be reachable via mobile for a quick bike swap or fix
- Shop – We can bring a mobile store to your event offering a good range of tyres, tubes, helmets and other accessories.
- Bike Guide – We can offer a single or multiple guides to ride your route with you. Training and technique can also be catered for in the form of 2 ex pro cyclists who run regular bike schools for our customers.
- Event Management – For larger corporate days we can bolt on an event management solution for you via one of our third party cycl
ing event management companies.
- Watt Bike – Watt Bike offers a great addition to your corporate day. Watt Bike is a static Bike training solution that is the nearest thing to actually riding a bike. We can create a specific challenge for your guests whether it is a sprint or a hill climb. This is a great addition to your day especially if the weather is misbehaving.